Recently, on November 7th, Pokemon Voyager was updated to the new v0.3.6 with a new story, region, features, mechanics and more. It was last updated on November 7, 2022 and is now available to download by popular demand!
Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Voyager GBA ROM
|Creator(s)||ghoulslash & klemniops|
|Updated||November 7, 2022|
Thousands of years ago, a cataclysmic event upended the majority of the planet’s landmass. Sea levels rose to drastic levels, forcing Pokémon and mankind alike into the formerly high-altitude region of Keplara. Generations later, the region’s ever-growing population would force humanity to encroach upon the feral Pokémon’s territory, increasing tensions across the region. With no other land on Earth to populate, Keplara’s human residents have begun to explore alternatives for human expansion. Some choose to explore the land or sea, but others turn their attention toward the stars and space-faring technology.
You have lived your whole life in Andromeda City, the metropolitan heart of Keplara. Your father works for the Andromeda PD; your mother is the local Antares League, gym leader. Someday you’ll get a Trainer’s License of your own and become a well-regarded Pokémon trainer yourself.
But today is not that day. Instead, today is an exciting day for Andromeda City: your mother’s Antares League gym is moving into the snazziest new digs, all the way up to the top floors of the recently-completed Pokémon community skyscraper! There are still a few things left to move and unpack before the grand opening, but it’s nothing that you and your father can’t handle. What could possibly go wrong?
Note: The most up-to-date list of features can be found here
- New story
- New characters
- Customizable playable character
- 76 Fakemon scattered throughout the region (game focus and initials)
- Battle Factory mode: play a challenge with a Pokémon team for hire
- Contains some original Pokémon scattered throughout the game between the 1st and 8th generation
- A highly customizable difficulty, randomizers, challenges, and Nuzlocke modes
- Updated battle engine: using DizzyEgg/RHH’s updated pokeemerald battle engine as a base
- Character customization – 60 outfits total!
- Charisma system – certain events have charisma options that change how some NPCs and story events characters interact with you! (NOTE: does not impact plotline)
- Field moves – HMs can be used by any species with the capability to learn it. Register them to L, R, or Select! Auto-perform field moves!
- Casino games – Blackjack and Texas hold’em have been added, in addition to a whole suite of casino prize booths!
- Daily Pokémart specials
- City maps – help find important landmarks in big cities!
- Journal and side quest system!
- Stray overworld Pokémon
- Alternate forms are instead alternate evolutions with unique names!
- Mega Infusion – not available yet.
- Dexnav/Hidden Pokémon – not available yet.
- Custom Poké Balls! 16 unique balls have been added so far with unique catching bonuses!
- Critical Capture
- And a lot of different quality of life changes
- Some trainers will react to the Pokémon you send out!
- Exp. All has a new mode: Bias Active!
- New fakemon sprites! Ameoberg redesign, new party icons for many fakemon, and Fallsheer has a new shiny palette
- A full multi-hit refactor thanks to RHH!
Notable Bug Fixes:
- The double battle hang fix has been fixed
- SoS battles no longer overwrite the player’s healthbox with the 2nd party mon info
- Several other minor fixes
Full release notes: https://ghoulslash.github.io/pokevoyager/releases.html