Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Trick-or-Treat House GBA ROM Hack
- Creator: Tustin2121
- Version: v3.0.7
- Hack of: Emerald
- Updated: October 31, 2022
Pokemon Fire Red Essence is a GBA ROM Hack by GCass based on Pokemon Fire Red in English. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on October 17, 2022.
The Trick Master is back from his journey around the world, and this Halloween, he’s bringing all the new puzzles together for one heck of a Halloween Treat! Make your way through forty different puzzles, from old classic movement-style puzzles to brand-new tricks and treats never seen before in Pokemon! Collect candy! Go trick or treating! Battle against other costumed trainers! Can you make it through them all?
This is NOT a full Pokemon journey hack with all the usual trappings and plots. This is a puzzle showcase, originally developed for TwitchPlaysPokemon, featuring submissions from the community and rebuilt puzzles from the core series. The game can probably be completed in a couple of hours. The puzzles are overworld-focused, exploring the mechanics and edges of the Emerald engine. Several puzzles are submitted by community members, and more submissions are welcome for possible inclusion next year!
- Select three starter pokemon from a random selection of twelve!
- 40 different puzzles, ranging from mazes to battle gauntlets to logic puzzles. Several are community submitted!
- Candy is everywhere! Pokemon drop candy and items! Every rock and tree could be hiding some candy!
- Over 40 types of candy to find scattered everywhere, featuring various use and hold effects, some never seen before.
- There’s a mysterious Trick Mistress vying for making the best puzzle possible, and she’s asking for your help!
- Now with Pokemon up through gen 8 thanks to the RHH pokeemerald Expansion!
- How fast can you go? Features an in-game per-puzzle timer!
- How random do you want it? Several puzzles have randomized elements, which can be turned off in Half-Moon mode!
- Which costume are you wearing? Mudkid, sported by our boy Brendan? Torchick, worn by our girl May? Or Treekid, donned by our enby buddy Alex?
As of v3.0.7:
- HM Items are missing icons.
- In “Scale the Belfry”, some battle text is normal due to an oversight.
- In “The Last Hurrah”, there can be a visual bug with the puzzle name display.
- In “The Last Hurrah”, it is possible to complete the “PokeStage” and it not be marked as “done” on the map. This will not affect the player’s ability to complete the puzzle.
- It is not possible to get a 15th “puzzle essence”. The game can be completed successfully regardless, as the puzzle they are for is designed to handle any number of these items collected.