Are you looking for the Pokemon Sharp Diamond & Smooth Pearl pre-patched rom? Then you at the right place. In this website you will find Pokémon Sharp Diamond & Smooth Pearl’s Demo 1 version GBA Rom.
Download Pre-Patched Pokémon Sharp Diamond and Smooth Pearl Rom for GBA
Pokemon Sharp Diamond & Smooth Pearl rom Hack is the GBA Rom, which is now available to download and it is based on Pokémon Fire Red. This Rom hack was created by Jaizu. It was lastly updated on 25th November 2022 and Available in English Language.
|Pokémon Rom Hack Name||Pokemon Sharp Diamond & Smooth Pearl|
|Rom Version||Demo 1|
|Last Updated on||25th November 2022|
Main plot of the game
Main plot will be the same as Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, having a custom post-game.
- TM learnsets and Level_up learnsets are updated to latest gens. They will de modified to be adapted to the game. Once that’s done, they will be available for the public.
- Battle mechanics will follow the gen 8 standards, including new moves and abilities.
- Pokédex will be expanded, focusing on adding some needed Pokémon, like fire type ones. The criteria to add Pokémon won’t be random and will be mostly focused on Pokémon that appear on the anime or in official concept art. Pokédex Platinum will be used as base. Pokedex changes will be added here under a spoiler tag. I want players to find them when playing the game, but I understand that people might want to check them right away, so this post will be updated.
- Trainers with their mons will be based on the ones from Pokémon BDSP, with changes for the new Pokédex.
- HMs will disappear. Items/other system will appear instead, so your Pokémon don’t have to waste an attack slot for those.
- Honey trees will probably be reworked. How is yet to be determined.
- Some Gym Puzzles will remain the same while some others will get simplified or remade, since they might be hard to do or are inadequate to replicate on the GBA engine.
- GTS building will be replaced with something else, since those features won’t be available on the GBA/my game. What it will have is yet to be determined.
- There isn’t a “follow me” system like the NDS has. Instead, NPCs will go into the player and reappear when needed.
- People won’t follow you but Pokémon will! Enjoy your favorite Pokémon following you since the start. (thanks merrp!)
- You can enable auto-run. Press L in the overworld once you obtained the running shoes!
- All the improvements that come with pokemon_expansion, item_expansion and battle_engine_v2.
- Morning/Day/Night system. This includes overworld tint, wild mons support and battle background changing at different times of the day.
- Added Day of the Week. This will allow me to add events that only occur on certain days, like the Drifloon event.
- Feature to name the rival is implemented, and you will be able to give it a name when players mom asks about it, just when the game starts (compared to original game, where that occurs in the game’s intro).
- Some small modifications are made to the game to replicate the feel of Pokémon D/P. That includes: edited how the save screen looks, slightly different timing of the player running animation, items having plural names, text font and color of the font/shadow.
- Decapitalization of the overall game will be done while I progress in the game, no more BIG TEXTS everywhere.
- Added the BIG FONT, so the rival can THUDDDD.
- Map popup is more similar to FR with the D/P look rather than the unique background from Emerald.
- There is an additional text box for the name of important characters, like BDSP has.
- Choose your favorite frame type! That will change it’s appearance during a lot of places in the UI like Pokémon D/P does.
- NPCs will have shadows under them (thanks merrp!)
- Pick up table updated to DPPt one
- Repeated Field Medicine Use (Using potions/rare candies from bag)
- DP music (thanks Furret!)
- Players will have the DP outfits and will be able to obtain Platinum outfits later in the game. While I don’t have the art, the players will use the Platinum outfit as default.
- Added new pockets: Medicine, Battle Item, Treasures
Code Pret, Rom Hacking Hideout, Jaizu, Sierra, UltimaSoul, ExpoSeed, Slawter, SBird, Citrus Bolt, DizzyEgg, Disturbo, Ghoulslash, Furret
Alistair, Kyledove, Farore, Jaizu, Javs, Radical Raptr, Mr. Gela
Note: Credits might be outdated, updated list is on the game’s Discord.
|Mega GBA Home||Click Here|