Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Glazed Randomizer GBA ROM
|Hack of||Pokemon Emerald|
Pokemon Glazed Randomizer is a GBA ROM hack based on Pokemon Emerald.
Complete Walkthrough of Pokemon Glazed Randomizer Version
In this version of Pokemon Glazed Randomizer, each Pokemon has a unique capture method. For instance, Pokemon like Pikachu, Meowth, Hitmonlee, and Hitmonchan cannot be caught using standard Poke Balls. Instead, you must obtain specific Pokemon balls such as Great Balls or Ultra Balls. Additionally, the Gym Leader of Viridian City can only be challenged by Pokemon that know Grass-type moves, while the Ecruteak City Gym Leader requires Pokemon with Water-type moves. Furthermore, the Pokemon Gyms in Pokemon Glazed Randomizer are more challenging compared to Pokemon Emerald, but the rewards include Mega Stones, making the battle for rank 1 worthwhile! If you’re interested, check out Pokemon Moon Emerald Extreme Randomizer as well.
Differences from the original Pokemon Glazed Pokemon database
In this version, Pokemon at level 5 have no moves initially, but they have the opportunity to learn new moves as they level up. Pokemon can now be encountered at level 12, and their catch rates have been increased. Moreover, you can find Pokemon in various locations, adding more variety to your encounters.
Moreover, Pokemon Glazed Randomizer offers a wide range of additional features for players who enjoy challenges and variety. You can try out your favorite Pokemon from previous generations or explore the new Mega Evolutions!
- Gym leaders have lower-level Pokemon.
- Three regions to explore: Tunod, Johto, and Rankor.
- All battle sprites have been updated to their newer versions.
- Mega Evolution has been partially implemented in Glazed.
- Mega Evolution permanently changes a Pokemon.
- Bulbasaur no longer has a catch rate of 0.
- All Pokemon now have their correct cry.
- Manaphy and Arceus have proper sprite icons.
- The Froakie in Sprout Tower now behaves as a Froakie, not a Bellsprout.
- The Power Shack has been added to Trainer Isle, where you can purchase type-boosting held items.
- Rankor Leaders and Mixed Leaders become available after defeating the Rankor League.
- Trainer Isle offers Tough Doubles, Rankor Gym Leaders, Mixed Gym Leaders, and Special Singles battles.
- TMs, HMs, and move tutors will not work on a Mega Evolved Pokemon. Mega Lucario has the same move set as Lucario, while other Mega Evolutions only learn one move at level 1. This move varies for each Pokemon and can be taught by any Move Relearner.
- The Pokedex displays the correct map and generally accurate locations for each Pokemon, although some may be slightly off due to an unknown factor. However, the majority of information is completely accurate.
- Pokemon capable of Mega Evolution are Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Lucario, Salamence, Absol, and Manectric. The Mega Stone enables Mega Evolution for all of them, while the Mega Stone X is exclusive to Charizard.
Please note that the information regarding the ROM’s update is unavailable.