Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Polka Aqua 3 GBA ROM Hack
- Creator: LatiosAzurill
- Version: 1.3
- Hack of: Ruby
- Updated: July 26, 2023
Pokemon Polka Aqua 3 is a GBA Rom Hack by LatiosAzurill based on Pokemon Ruby. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on July 26, 2023.
Imagine if all your favorite characters from TV shows and movies entered the world of Pokémon. What if they went on exciting adventures together? How would they get along in this new universe? Where would you fit into this story? And what’s the real secret behind Pokémon evolving? Even Azurill has a role to play! After saving Professor Palm and following in the footsteps of your older cousins, get ready for a journey filled with mysteries, saving the world, living up to family legacies, and training your Pokémon!
- A fresh story.
- The adventure continues from the previous games.
- Characters from TV shows and movies shape the story.
- More story after completing the game.
- Discover new places on the map.
- Start your journey from a different location.
- Meet various Pokémon from different generations.
- Pokémon are divided into physical and special types.
- Introducing the Fairy type.
- Choose to challenge Gym Leaders in one-on-one or two-on-two battles (choose randomly).
- Face 12 Gyms during the main game.
- Some Gyms have two types at once.
- Rename Gym Leaders as much as you want after finishing the game.
- Elite Four members are strategy-focused, not tied to specific types.
- Uniquely colored Shiny Pokémon.
- Better chances of encountering Shiny Pokémon.
- Gain more experience points from defeated Pokémon.
- Special set of starter Pokémon.
- Use the Reverse Stone to make Pokémon revert to previous forms.
- Special items for actions like cutting, breaking rocks, and more.
- Easy transport around the map without needing Fly.
- Many Pokémon can change their shapes, including special forms.
- Some Pokémon now have new or different secondary types.
- Improved movesets for most Pokémon.
- Pokémon’s base stats are boosted.
- Basic moves are more powerful.
- Certain TMs (Technical Machines) are improved.
- Different ways for some Pokémon to evolve.
- New items like Ice Stone, Bright Stone, and more.
- Change Pokémon forms with specific items.
- TMs can be used multiple times.
- Repel system now asks if you want to use another one.
- New and useful held items.
- Items in markets are more affordable.
- Larger variety of items available in markets.
- Unique post-game Gym experience.
** There’s also a simpler version of the game with fewer changes to stats and power.