Check out Newly Released Pokemon Fire Red v514 download is now available with version 3.0. Download it now and Enjoy Pokemon Fire Red v514 GBA Rom.
Pokemon Fire Red v514 Version Out Now and Last Updated on April 5th 2022.
Pokemon Fire Red v514 Download
Pokemon Fire Red v514, the best Pokemon rom hack is now available to download for the Pokemon gamers. This hack is developed by elie2222 and is based on Pokemon Fire Red.
|Name||Pokemon Fire Red v514|
|Hack Of||Pokemon Fire Red|
|Updated on||April 5th, 2022|
The main idea behind this rom is to have a game with :
– A vast choice of viable Pokemon (514 Pokemon from all 8 Generations all obtainable before Elite Four)
– A large variety of Pokemon you encounter in opposing trainer teams (approx. 500 Pokemon distributed in trainers teams)
– Moves, abilities and other gameplay mechanics from generations IV to VIII
– A possibility to obtain all main battle items and to teach all learnable moves (from all generations)
– An early possibility to breed perfect Pokemon (early access to DexNav, Daycare, Destiny Knot and Everstone)
– An easy and fast way to give Pokemon EVs (EV based grass)
– A more intelligent AI and an adjusted level curve to make the game more enjoyable (This is not a difficulty hack). Keep in mind that the level curve is consistent if you use the Exp. Share and battle all trainers.
Game mechanics changes
– Physical/Special split
– Fairy Typing
– 514 Pokemon chosen from the first 8 generations (all obtainable)
– No Mega Evolutions, Dynamax nor Z-moves (because I feel like they disturb the game balance)
– Moves and Abilities up to Gen 8
– Useful Hidden Abilities have been switched with less useful Normal Abilities
– Updated Pokemon sprites
– All important battle items
– 120 TMs all reusable
– Deletable HMs
– Cut, Strength and Rock Smash can be used without teaching the move if the badge is obtained, the HM is in the bag and a party Pokemon can learn it
– Gen 8 Exp. Share
– Experience gained when the pokemon is captured
– Experience gained depends on the opposing Pokemon only (does not change with your Pokemon’s level)
– Experience boost of 20% when Pokemon reach a Friendship value of 220
– A DexNav that allows to search for Pokemon with good IVs and egg moves (obtainable in early game)
– A Shiny Charm for higher chance of shiny encounters (obtainable in late game)
– Day and Night system
– IV indicator on the Summary screen
– Colored stats (according to nature)
– All learnable moves included in the Move Reminder
– Gen 8 breeding mechanics with Destiny Knot and Everstone (obtainable early in the game)
– Auto-Run and Turbo Mode for a faster bicycle (using the L button)
– Can sort items in the bag (by pressing Start)
– 1 Premier Ball given for each 10 Pokeballs you buy (applicable to all kinds of Pokeballs bought)
– Improved AI
– During a battle, a move’s real power and accuracy is shown when pressing the L button
– Rearranged National Pokedex (evolutions are placed after their corresponding Pokemon)
– Higher chance of getting rare Pokemon at the Safari
– Easier fishing mechanism (skipped the “O A bite!” and the need to press A)
– Feebas and Tympole can be caught with an Old Rod in addition to Magikarp
Storyline and other changes
– All grass (apart from Viridian Forest) and most caves have EV based wild Pokemon (for easier EV training)
– Gen 3 starters
– Switched the daycare at route 5 with the one in Four Island (for an early possibility to breed)
– All Gym leaders have 6 Pokemon and with levels close to yours to make it more challenging
– New in-game trades (with good IVs Pokemon)
– New Strength rocks puzzle in Diglett Cave
– Rain on route 8 and a sandstorm on route 9
– An EV checker/resetter
– An IV checker/maximizer
– A Nature modifier (for a hefty price)
– An Evolution Master that tells you how to evolve the Pokemon that you show him
– Four Battle Brothers in the Sevii Islands that sell battle items
– Each elite four members at round 2 will choose randomly between 3 teams
– A rematch with all Gym Leaders is added at the end of the game (with all of them having 100 leveled, full IVs and EVs, and balanced teams). You get a reward after beating them.
– You get a Shiny Charm from Celio when you give him both the Ruby and the Sapphire
– Aurora Ticket and Mystic Ticket obtainable
– Changed the Trainer Tower Pokemon and prizes
– Removed Ho-oH and Lugia
– The three legendary dogs (Entei, Raikou and Suicune) will roam after beating the elite four for the 1st time
– Added new legendaries : Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Mew, Heatran, Phione and Manaphy
Bases Stats changes
Increased attack from 85 to 100 (cause it has a more interesting physical moveset)
Decreased Sp. Def from 85 to 75 (to maintain a total of 535 like Swampert).
This makes Sceptile a more viable starter.
Increased HP from 50 to 80
Attack and Defense from 85 to 95
Sp. Def from 55 to 85.
Its total stats are increased from 380 to 460.
which makes it a viable option. I believe it is only fair to do that since all other Pokemon with no evolution have a Stats total of 460-480 (Absol, Tropius, etc.)
Added in version 3.0 :
Increased HP from 60 to 70
Defense from 69 to 75
Sp. Def from 79 to 85
Its total stats are increased from 448 to 470.
Increased Atk and Sp Atk from 87 to 90
Increased Def and Sp Def from 63 to 65
Its total stats are increased from 473 to 483.
Increased HP from 60 to 80
Increased Sp Def from 80 to 90
Its total stats are increased from 430 to 460.
Increased Def from 65 to 70
Increased Speed from 68 to 75
Its total stats are increased from 450 to 462.
Increased HP from 73 to 78
Increased Speed from 65 to 95
Decreased Sp Atk from 100 to 85
Its total stats are increased from 458 to 478.
Pokemon Fire Red V514: Useful Stuff
Pokemon Fire Red V514 Download Links
Credits – elie2222
Source – PokeCommunity (https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=464095)
|Mega GBA home||Click Here|