Download Pokemon Fire Ash RPGXP Fan Game
Pokemon Fire Ash is a fan-made Pokémon game. It took approximately two years to complete and is still being updated in its fifth year. It was designed using RPGMaker XP and Pokemon Essentials v19.
- Creator: Reinhartmax
- Version: 3.10
- Updated: May 17, 2022
The plot of the game is loosely based on Ash Ketchum’s adventures in the anime. You travel from Kanto to Alola, including the Orange Islands and the Battle Frontier adventure, all in the style of Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen versions.
You will be able to battle Ash’s travelling companions and rivals, recreate his team, and explore the vast world of Pokémon in the game. It has over 50 gyms and over 800 Pokémon.
- National Dex with over 800 Pokémon up to generation 7.
- Travel through Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola, and the Orange Islands.
- Over 50 gym battles.
- Battle Ash’s travel companions and rivals.
- Abilities up to generation 5 and moves up to generation 7.
- Mega Evolution, Alola Forms, and Ash-Greninja.
- Over 100 TMs.
- Pikachu follows behind you.
- A large majority of the items up to generation 6.
- Graphics from generation 3.
- No HMs. Fly is replaced with a warping system located at Pokémon Centers.
- Includes the Battle Frontier adventure.
- Pokemon that evolve by trade now evolve by level or item required in trade.